giovedì 12 settembre 2013

How To get married in Tbilisi things to do things to know for your wedding in Georgia

 If you are arrived at this webpage it means that you are in love! 

Since the flights to the main Capital of Caucasus Tbilisi are increased in the last years, the help requests have increased exponentially and my email was always overquota, so I decided to release My wedding experience in Tbilisi at the public domain.

In my official website tbilisilovesyou.com you will find many useful information to manage your wedding in Tbilisi about photo, video, wedding dresses, flowers and son on, but now you can find all burocracy details just having a look to my new page How To Get Married in Tbilisi Georgia

Do Not forget that I am available to help you as wedding planner or organizer, I can handle the reception of your guests, to choose the best restaurants and menu, to offer a professional photo service, to create the web page of your wedding where all the friends around the world can see your photo album and many others helpfull things.... please email me !




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento